• September 25, 2017, 10:03:27 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: VSP7000 Issue  (Read 1899 times)

Offline CptnBlues63

VSP7000 Issue
« on: July 24, 2017, 04:16:59 PM »
Ok so I recently added a third VSP7000 to both sides of my cluster.  I've actually configured and run a couple ports on each side (A and B) to test some unrelated stuff out and it went well.  Today I started to configure a bunch of ports so I can start plugging in some servers from our VM farm and every time I try to make a change to port via COM, I get "Error  noAccess"

I can log directly into the same switch via EDM in a web browser and can edit and of course can make changes in the CLI.  But I need to have it work in COM as well.

Info:
COM v3.1.3.1
VSP7000 v10.2.1.049 BN:49

I tried resetting the SNMP passwords (ro/rw) in case that was the issue but that didn't seem to change anything.  Also, I checked several other switches in our environment through COM and could edit/make changes in all of them without issue.

TIA

Offline CptnBlues63

Re: VSP7000 Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 04:53:26 PM »
Nevermind.....I figured it out.

For some odd reason my coworker decided to make some changes in Device & Server Credentials to that cluster.  Changed it back to the way it was and it's now working properly again.

Offline Michael McNamara

• Administrator
    • michaelfmcnamara
    • Michael McNamara
Re: VSP7000 Issue
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 11:01:18 PM »
Dam those pesky co-workers...
We've been helping network engineers, system administrators and technology professionals since June 2009.
If you've found this site useful or helpful, please help me spread the word. Link to us in your blog or homepage - Thanks!