• November 23, 2020, 10:22:50 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ERS 5520 "insert allowed non-eap mac"  (Read 2475 times)

Offline caxinas

• Rookie
ERS 5520 "insert allowed non-eap mac"
« on: September 10, 2014, 06:49:50 AM »
Hello guys,

I have a problem,
in the avaya ers5520 every time that i need to validate/authenticate a non eap device i need to go to the port/Eapol advance/insert allowed non-eap mac, and add the mac address. My problem is that i have a almost 2000 ip phones (non-eap devices) and every time that i have a new phone i need to go to the port where the phone connects and add the mac address. will be another way of doing this, maybe a global configuration where i can put all my phone mac address or even better a range of mac address authorized.

Thanks

Offline martaz

• Rookie
Re: ERS 5520 "insert allowed non-eap mac"
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 01:51:49 AM »
HI, just wondering did you get any solution to your listed issue? Kind to share with me. I am also facing the same issue and couldnt get the IP phones to work unless I manually key in the mac-address

Offline caxinas

• Rookie
Re: ERS 5520 "insert allowed non-eap mac"
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 11:44:04 AM »
HI, just wondering did you get any solution to your listed issue? Kind to share with me. I am also facing the same issue and couldnt get the IP phones to work unless I manually key in the mac-address

Hello Martaz,
I discover a solution for my problem with mac authentication.
I make mac-address authentication in a radius server, here i validate the mac-address ranges of my phones (because i have different mac-address ranges in my voip-network)

In the switch i made some modifications in the EAPOL OPTIONS

MultiHostRadiusAuthNonEapClient
MultiHostAllowNonEapPhones