• October 29, 2020, 10:30:46 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: ACIS - Avaya ERS 8000 and VSP 9000 Installation and Configuration (ACIS-6103)  (Read 5659 times)

Offline sergey_ta

• Rookie
Hello!
Have somebody passed network ACIS exam? What materials have you used for preparation? Maybe somebody can share dumps of this exam or suggest good resources for preparation? Thanks for any information about this exam!

Offline Dominik

• Global Moderator
    • Networkautobahn
I would recommand to start with the Super Large Technical Configuration Guide, it gives an good overview to all relevant topics for the exam.
http://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/100124746

You can find on the Avaya Support Homepage free available guides that
covers more detailed informations for a particular topic.

Cheers
Itīs always the networks fault!
networkautobahn.com

Offline tmolinos

• Rookie
Hi!

Aren't there any student guides avaliable? I can find lots of dumps in the Internet, but I'm not seeking an easy certification path. I'm trying to learn something in the process!

Thanks!

Offline Roberx

• Rookie
I passed the ACIS-6103 exam about 2 month ago. I took the Avaya online training and online lab. that course help me out a little. I learned more in my production environment working on VSP 9k's. Do you have any ERS 8600 or VSP 9k you can work on?

Offline tmolinos

• Rookie
Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I do have a production environment with both VSP9000 and ERS8600, but I can't play with it! Isn't there any documentation available without having to spend so much money with the Avaya training? I'm Cisco certified, and have always read the student guides before passing the exams. Is there such thing in the Avaya world? Back then I used to get documentation from forums like Sadikov, but I'm having trouble finding the Avaya Documentation Gold Pot...Is it behind the rainbow?

Thank you all !

Offline Roberx

• Rookie
Isn't there any documentation available without having to spend so much money with the Avaya training? I'm Cisco certified, and have always read the student guides before passing the exams. Is there such thing in the Avaya world?

Thank you all !

This is the same problem i had when i first started working in the Avaya world! The answer is NO!!!! you can not go to Amazon, or any book store and buy a book to help you study for avaya exams. I know this really sucks! When i took the ACIS and ACSS ERS 8000 and VSP 9k exams and passed both i was all over the place trying to find helpful documents to study from. My only saving grace was the Avaya online training, Avaya Support site and hands on. Good luck with studying for the exam and please let me know if you have any more questions!