• June 20, 2019, 07:59:53 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: So confuse with 2380 controller & mx200 compntroller & AP juniper wla532 !!!p  (Read 2379 times)

Offline tieuantuan

• Rookie
From now, I am so confuse & don't know how to solve this.My company is running wireless with 2 controller : nortel 2380 , mx200r trapzee, access point is nortel 2330A & MP-432 trapzee, working just fine with Nortel WMS 7.4.5 . Now , my boss just bought 100 access point juniper wla532. So that, now i cannot add this ap to old wireless system, i heard that WMS 7.4 didn't support wla532 of juniper.
A got advice from partner , beakdown 2 controller from one mobility Domain, mx200 will use Ring Master to support ap wla532,  nortel 2380 will use wms 7.4 to controll old ap.
I am new with avaya, nortel, juniper wireless solution.Please give some advice & idea for this isue for me.
Thank a lot

Offline LondonDragon

What we did with our Nortel 2300 controllers was to contact a Juniper Wireless support company and re-flashed the Nortel 2300 back to vanilla Juniper MX200 code, then you can cluster them all together and use the WLA532 APs without any issues across all your now Juniper controllers, you can also keep the code revisions up to date and use Ringmaster to manage the whole estate!