• October 20, 2020, 02:09:19 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WPA2 EAP on AP7131 not associated with Intel wireless wifi link 4965agn  (Read 2882 times)

Offline mceragioli

• Rookie
Hi, I have this problem: all the olds notebook on my company that have the wlan card Intel wireless wifi link 4965agn does not associted on the APs 7131 using WPA2 EAP. I donŽt see any log on the RFS6000 controller neither on the ACS. Someone can help me? I donŽt know where more is the erros, I upgraded the drivers of the wlan card to the lastone and doesnŽt change...
IŽam using WING 5.4.3.0-018R and in the laptops Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 32bits.

Thanks a lot, regards.

Mauro

Offline David

Hi, I have this problem: all the olds notebook on my company that have the wlan card Intel wireless wifi link 4965agn does not associted on the APs 7131 using WPA2 EAP. I donŽt see any log on the RFS6000 controller neither on the ACS. Someone can help me? I donŽt know where more is the erros, I upgraded the drivers of the wlan card to the lastone and doesnŽt change...
IŽam using WING 5.4.3.0-018R and in the laptops Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 32bits.

Thanks a lot, regards.

Mauro

Hello,
Have you checked your radio rates ? You do to set at the minimum.
Cheers,
David