• November 16, 2018, 08:15:55 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: November 2011 - We have a new look!  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Michael McNamara

• Administrator
    • michaelfmcnamara
    • Michael McNamara
November 2011 - We have a new look!
« on: November 05, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »
It's been a long time coming now but I finally took the opportunity over the past week to roll out a new theme for the forums. Last week I moved the forums to a new server so this week I though I'd give the forums a fresh new look. Hopefully this new look will encourage participation from those reclusive engineers (I considered myself one until not too long ago!).

I decided to use a theme called Expo by DzinerStudio. I've always been impressed with Bikken's work so I didn't mind supporting his efforts. The issue I see with a lot of the themes is their readability (how easy are the actual forums to read). Almost every theme that Bikken has put forth keeps this primary goal in mind. What's the point of looking good if you can't read it!

I threw together a quick text logo above but I'm still in the search for a logo and banner so if you know someone out there please drop me a line.

Please feel free to let me know what you think of the new theme.

Cheers!

We've been helping network engineers, system administrators and technology professionals since June 2009.
If you've found this site useful or helpful, please help me spread the word. Link to us in your blog or homepage - Thanks!