• November 16, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Registration is free.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: March 2012 - We have a new logo!  (Read 3234 times)

Offline Michael McNamara

• Administrator
    • michaelfmcnamara
    • Michael McNamara
March 2012 - We have a new logo!
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »
I'm happy to finally introduce our new logo for the site.  The new logo is nothing mind bending and (I feel) goes well with the simple and clean design of the current theme. It was back in November 2011 when we rolled out the new theme so it's taken us a little while to get a new logo.

I'll be honest and admit that I didn't have my most creative juices flowing the day I chose "Network Infrastructure Forums" but it wasn't really about the site so much as it was about building a community of like minded professionals looking to help one another.

I've personally enjoyed the journey having met so many great people and made so many new friends. I'm really happy with the growth of the site over the past few years. In my mind it was way past time that I brought a more professional look and feel to the site. Hopefully the new theme and logo will help in that department.

If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to reach out to @Flintstone, @Dominik, @Paul L or myself and let us know what you're thinking.

Thanks as always for the support!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:28:38 AM by Michael McNamara »
We've been helping network engineers, system administrators and technology professionals since June 2009.
If you've found this site useful or helpful, please help me spread the word. Link to us in your blog or homepage - Thanks!